Looking for the ultimate in high-performance street intakes? A lot has changed in the performance world since the time many of the manifolds on the market were introduced 20+ years ago. With the popularity of larger stroker engines and more efficient cylinder, head/cam designs have come a need for manifolds to support these larger displacements. Weiand recognized this and has developed a new line of Street Warrior™ manifolds designed with Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) to generate maximum horsepower and torque out of today’s engines. Dyno testing of the new Weiand 8124 found an additional 14 peak HP and 13lb/ft torque over brand E – p/n 2121. Average torque was increased by 9.5 and HP by 8.5 from 2,200 to 6,000 RPM! Testing was performed on a 302 with high flow 58cc heads, 268/279 dur/.522 lift Lunati cam P/N 51023, 600 cfm carb & 1-5/8″ headers.
- Port Size: 1.82” height 1.02″ width
- Height: Front 3.82″, Rear 4.75″
- Powerband: Idle-5500 RPM
- Exhaust crossover for improved street drivability
- The permanent mold casting process for lighter, smoother & better looks
- Square Bore Carburetor Mounting Flange
- Low Rise Dual Plane Design builds maximum torque for street performance engines