TMeyer has committed to having Molnar Technologies produce the crankshaft and connecting rods for our new assemblies. The Track Boss rotating assembly is setting a new standard with its exclusive “Centralign Design.”
All competitor assemblies that use small block Chevy connecting rods have a problem aligning to the center of the piston. The Track Boss rotating assembly with the Centralign Design is engineered to correct this misalignment. True center alignment means better ring sealing and less twisting of the piston. A Chevy rod will connect the piston to the crankshaft and produce power, however, you may leave power on the table due to the loss of ring seal. Late Model dirt racers have reported up to 30HP gains by using connecting rods with proper alignment.
Bottom line: get maximum power from your engine with the correct parts!
Get the Track Boss rotating assembly that has the Centralign Design.
The parts included in this kit make the pricing tough to beat!
351M/400 Stroker kit includes:
- 4340 Forged crankshaft (90% possible internal balance without adding heavy metal)
- Forged H-beam rods W/ 7/16 ARP 2000 bolts (Exclusive Centralign design)
- Custom forged CP-Bullet flat top pistons
- King performance rod and main bearings
- CP (Mahle/NPR) ring set, 1.5MM, steel top ring, Napier 2nd ring.
- $75 for dished or dome pistons
- $275 balancing internal/external
- $200 Rollmaster SFI balancer (Special price) ***Neutral flywheel is also required***
- $125 Romac timing chain set (Special price)
We custom build each kit, so if there are modifications you would like, please add your requests in the comment box. We will contact you to discuss your build ideas.
Pistons are custom built per kit, so a minimum of 4 weeks is required to complete.
The pistons are custom made, so different bore sizes are available (example: 4.045″).