The Boss is back!
The Track Boss Cleveland Block looks much like the original OE block, but TMeyer has added some features to improve upon the original design:
- Additional material to strengthen mains
- Screw-in aluminum pipe plugs. (included)
- Priority oiling to the mains, very similar to the Windsor block.
- Solid bulkhead
- Splayed, flat-bottom 4-bolt main caps
- 1/2″ & 7/16″ studs. (included W/SupraCast)
- One-piece rear main seal (included)
- With or without fuel pump provision
- Lifter bushing. (.875″ .905″ or .937″ size) (included W/SupraCast)
- OE Manganese Bronze or 55MM roller cam bearings. (included W/SupraCast)
- 42/46 lifter angle (optional)
- Solid water jacket (optional)
- 18 head bolt (future option)
- 60mm cam bore (optional)
- Additional material to support the installation of Chevy starter (optional)
- 9.2 or 9.5 deck height.
- 4.180″-4.200″ potential bore size
- Aluminum block weight #105-#110
- Iron block weight #225-#235
- Aluminum: C3A1 Supracast material (%22 stronger) Billet main caps W/ Studs $6,500
- Aluminum: 356-T6 material, Billet caps, $6,000-$6,250
- Iron: Grade 40 material, Billet main caps, $3,500-$3,999 (currently not available but in the process)