The Boss is back!
The Track Boss Cleveland Block looks much like the original OE block, but TMeyer has added some features to improve upon the original design:
- Additional material to strengthen mains
- Screw in aluminum pipe plugs.
- Additional material to support installation of Chevy starter (optional)
- Solid bulk head
- Splayed, flat-bottom 4-bolt billet main caps
- 1/2″ & 7/16″ studs included
- One-piece rear main seal
- With or without fuel pump provision
- 42/46 lifter angle (optional)
- Solid water jacket (optional)
- 18 head bolt (optional)
- 55, 60mm cam bore (optional)
- 9.2 & 9.5 deck height options
- 4.180″-4.200″ potential bore size
- Aluminum: C3A1 Supracast material (%22 stronger) W/ Studs $6,500
- Aluminum: 356-T6 material, Ductile main caps (Billet caps $500 option), $5750-$6000
- Iron: CGI material, Billet main caps W/ Studs $3,999- Foundry questionable so far.
- Iron: Grade 40 material, Ductile iron main caps (Billet caps $500 option), $2,800-$3,000